Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I've been too busy to post!

Okay, so it's been an awfully long time since I've posted, but seriously 12 hour days for teaching is killer. By the time I get home all I want is my jammies and How I Met Your Mother (which Rachel Ray and I have been watching religiously since we found it at Walmart for $15 a season!) However, I have been having a great time in class- my kids are great, they are rocking at Writer's Workshop (I can't wait to share some of their stories!), and I got them to fall in love with Pete the Cat! Getting 4th graders to love Pete the Cat is quite the accomplishment in my opinion! We started our Wild Weather Unit, and I can't wait to get to the experiment stage - I mean who doesn't want to have a tornado in their classroom at some point?!?! Anyway, I finally took pictures of the finished product, but apparently I didn't look at them before I brought my camera back home (looks like I will take some more on Monday!)- I will add house pictures after I spend some time cleaning this weekend (like I said, 12 hour days!) I have a professional development class on integrated lessons on Saturday, and am excited to at least sleep in until 7!!! (What's happening to me?!!?)


No comments:

Post a Comment